I'm currently a member a a survey site where I take surveys for points that lead to cash and other rewards. On this site many times, probably 5 out of ten times surveys form "simplicio.us" are presented.

Every time one of these surveys had been posted especially the high paying ones It always tells me I'm not qualified. One several other occasions I spent 40 minutes to an hour to be told I didn't qualify for the survey and I don't receive the points. At other times when I select the survey from this company it tells me I'm not qualified as soon as I select the survey. On other occasions when I select a survey from this company it takes a long time for the survey to come up and when it does the classification questions such as your age and birth date flash with some other birth date and when i try to go to the part asking for the birth date it disappears and usually flashes that I'm not eligible for the survey.

It really REALLY upsets me when every time i select a high paying survey I NEVER EVER am qualified, this can't be.

I would have had thousands of points by now after completing some of these surveys and not receiving the points and always being told that I'm not qualified for ALL the high paying surveys. Something needs to be done because if it continues I'm going to contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against your company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samplicio Us Survey Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Simple *** Repetitive questions when you state for example you are retired. Always wanting commercial information. A useless bunch of {{Redacted}}.