Resolved

Update by user May 28

Since samplicio email address didn't work, I contacted: excelsiorsurvey.com to their email address listed, this domain name got removed out of samplicio rotation. This really a big thanks to excelsiorsurvey.com but not samplicio as they can't even manage their email address!

Update by user May 28

As I did tried contacting samplicio at privacy@luc.id I even forward that email received from pissedconsumer.com to the above email address but isn't working. However, the resolution was to contact: excelsiorsurvey.com email address listed and that domain name got removed out of samplicio. Again, samplicio is still a poor support as they can't manage their email address!

Original review posted by user May 26

I already tried contacting but still not results

Samplicio Us is somewhat good but before they accept other survey links, they need to make sure link has no return errors

I know they accept excelsiorsurvey.com

however that domain on it own work but take the following link has been having errors all time and I provided image in additions

Please I ask you contact to them so they double check this

Product or Service Mentioned: Samplicio Us Survey Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Samplicio Us Cons: Scam rip off company - work and no pay.

Comments