This is one of those online surveys you can fill out to supposedly earn virtual currency for an online game.It tells you youve qualified for the recruit survey then after filling out page after page after page of personally identifiable information youre told at the last minute that basically you didnt qualify for or screened out of the survey.

I hade several friends try it also with the same results in every case. A total scam used in order to gather your personal info.

Probably an identity theft ring.SCAM RIPOFF!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Samplicio Us and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Samplicio Us.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Samplicio Us to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Samplicio Us?

Comments

Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more