This is one of those online surveys you can fill out to supposedly earn virtual currency for an online game.It tells you youve qualified for the recruit survey then after filling out page after page after page of personally identifiable information youre told at the last minute that basically you didnt qualify for or screened out of the survey.
I hade several friends try it also with the same results in every case. A total scam used in order to gather your personal info.
Probably an identity theft ring.SCAM RIPOFF!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "Its seriously the quality of a CHILDS halloween costume. And once i contacted them to get my money back this was their response... Im currently disputing it with Paypal as..."
- "I don't think this is just the dealership fault. It's Volkswagen fault. The entire company is a fraud! I bought a brand new e-Golf, Nov 2015. Drove it 4 days and..."