Additional Fees

I received an email from PinchMe that if I get enough points through these surveys I would be guaranteed a box of samples. I have tried three times in the past and was not accepted.

This time, on May 21, 2018 I made it through round one and was accepted into a survey that stated it would take 40 to 45 minutes to complete. In round one, I entered my date of birth, zip code, race, employment status, and answered several random questions. In the second survey that I was accepted into, the first thing I was asked was my age, employment status, race, and other questions relating to restaurants. Many, many questions followed relating to my eating out habits and many restaurants.

Nearly 45 minutes later, the survey stated that the final set of questions were related to personal information at which time I was again asked my age. After entering my age, I received the message that I was disqualified from finishing the survey!

45 minutes into the survey and at the final personal questions section that were duplicate questions that were asked at the beginning! This company is getting free survey answers and not compensating their unsuspecting customers and are guilty of fraud and maybe age discrimination.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samplicio Us Survey Service.

Comments

They played upon your greed and you fell right into it. You'd better have your computer scanned for virus / trojan type problems before you do anything else.